Visiting Through Southern Yellowstone Park
June 28, 2014
God’s creation sure makes me worship Him. What a variety of landscapes, animals, and other things too numerous to name. Hot gases bubbling up from watery crevices… mountain peaks and cliffs towering above rivers… various animal species –some so cute, some so majestic. What a blessing to see it all, hike among it, enjoy it with loved ones, and praise God for His wonders.
Below are some photos of our second day (6/24/14) visiting Yellowstone Park.
4. Another steaming pool at Lower Geyser Basin
6. “Old Faithful Geyser” spewing by the Upper Geyser Basin
11. Me, balancing on a log in front of snow near the Continental Divide
15. My mom at Yellowstone Lake
19. Me, overlooking Yellowstone River near the Hayden Valley area
20. Bison along the road